Instruments A Comin' 2014 - SOLD OUT!
Our family-friendly outdoor street party begins at 6PM and is free and open to the public of all ages. Outdoor events include:
- Our famous IAC Silent Auction on the neutral ground in front of the club
- Battle of the Marching Bands (featuring IAC recipient schools)
- Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony Honoring PHISH
- Walk of Fame Induction Ceremony Honoring TERENCE BLANCHARD
Doors for the Benefit Concert open at 8:00 PM and the show begins at 8:30 PM. VIP*** and General Admission tickets are available. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter the venue.
***VIP Ticket to Include:
- Access to Outdoor VIP Lounge
- VIP Outside Viewing Area
- VIP Side Entrance Access
- VIP Balcony Access
- Specialty cocktails & Open Bar (Until Midnight)
- Food Provided by Local Chefs
The proceeds from this event are used to purchase new musical instruments for New Orleans area public, charter and parochial schools.
Tipitina's annual benefit concert and community festival, the biggest musical event of our year, is all about increasing student participation in music education programs. Now in its thirteenth year, the Instruments A Comin' program has provided more than $2.7 million worth of musical instruments to more than 80 Louisiana schools and after-school music programs.
Great music begins with great songs, and great songs are what the Honey Island Swamp Band is all about.
Few bands arouse a crowd into a collective shake like Flow Tribe.