Doors: 8:00 pm / Show: 9:00 pm CST
New Orleans Preeminent Rockabilly Band, Rory Danger and the Danger Dangers makes up one of the finest concept driven rock bands to emerge from the underbelly since the French colonization of Louisiana. With an epic premier show at Chazfest 2010, (quickly followed by a legendary farewell show and a heroic Reunion show) the Danger Dangers quickly overtook the New Orleans Rockabilly scene and have been dominating ever since. They were nominated for Best Emerging Artists and Best Album in 2015 (OffBeat Magazine and the Gambit), and have played sold out shows to crowds all across New Orleans and Southeastern Louisiana.
PLEASE NOTE you do not need to print your ticket(s). Your order can be scanned from a mobile device or found via will call at the front door.
· Ages 18 and Up
· Must have valid Government-Issued ID -OR- Passport to enter
· All patrons are encouraged to stay up to date on current public health recommendations and be respectful of other attendees around them
· Tipitina's reserves the right to enforce any health policy standard as required or recommended by local/state guidelines, including refusal of entry to-, or removal of-, offending audience member(s) from the venue at any time
· No professional cameras or rigs (cameras with removable lenses)
· Purchaser must be present (with valid photo ID -OR- Passport) to claim Will Call Tickets -or- eTickets
· Online ticket sales will cease when doors open
· All sales are final
· Questions? Contact email@example.com
**Tipitina's Box Office is open Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm**