Doors: 9:00 pm / Show: 10:00 pm CST
HaSizzle is the pulsating thump and the vivaciousness known as Bounce music. Never heard of him? Then you've probably never been to New Orleans. To save you the trip, I suggest turning on Drake's "Child's Play" to hear his voice being sampled.
"She rode that **** like a soulja." But Drake's recognition is only the tip of the iceberg for HaSizzle, who's been making music for nearly 15 years."Bounce music is 100% party music. Meaning, dance music... that Pop/Rock booty shaking sound that you rejoice in and enjoy yourself. I want the world to know that no matter what type of Bounce song you hear, slow or fast, you're gonna have a good time."
His charming, Southern personality is so refreshing that non-natives forget the faux-pas of asking about Hurricane Katrina. "I'm out the Calliope, and I was raised all over New orleans. The jungle was the name of the hood. In the song I have, where I say 'she rode it like jungle soulja', that was for the girls in the hood."
HaSizzle is the magic of New Orleans personified; he refuses to let tragedies drown his spirit—this reverberates through his music. The title of his latest Album The Voice 4 Church of Twerk, is also another example of his fabulous uniqueness. Not only is Getcha Sum ,” a single off of the Album, a radio and club banger in his city, it also is has a full signal regarding popularity when you search it on all digital music sites.
PLEASE NOTE you do not need to print your ticket(s). Your order can be scanned from a mobile device or found via will call at the front door.
· Ages 18 and Up
· Must have valid Government-Issued ID -OR- Passport to enter
· All patrons are encouraged to stay up to date on current public health recommendations and be respectful of other attendees around them
· Tipitina's reserves the right to enforce any health policy standard as required or recommended by local/state guidelines, including refusal of entry to-, or removal of-, offending audience member(s) from the venue at any time
· No professional cameras or rigs (cameras with removable lenses)
· Purchaser must be present (with valid photo ID -OR- Passport) to claim Will Call Tickets -or- eTickets
· Online ticket sales will cease when doors open
· All sales are final
· Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
**Tipitina's Box Office is open Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm**